Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cupcakes


Just playing around with my cupcake stamps.

The first one uses Odd Bird Planet FO Cupcake, Kim's Cupcake, and sentiment from Odd Bird Planet (sentiment is on clearance, but still available).  Next card uses Cherry Cupcake and sentiment from Odd Bird Planet.  Both cards have patterned papers from Martha Stewart Crafts, and the little vellum doily is made with the Fiskars Antique Elegance punch.



I also have a recipe to share.  I made this Chicken Pot Pie from Real Simple Magazine last night and its so fantastic, and somewhat light.  No butter and 1% milk!  I doubled the recipe and I'm bringing the 2nd pie to one of the moms in Willie's playgroup who just had a baby.  Its an easy recipe to double.  My husband and my daughter both gave me permission to make this again, and they're the 2 pickey-est eaters.  So this makes me happy to have another recipe to add to the rotation.

8 comments:

Tanis said...

SO CUTE!!! I love those cupcakes!!!

~amy~ said...

What super cupcake-licious cards...love them and that pot pie looks absolutely delish! I checked out CraftChi on Etsy....Oh my goodness...such cuteness..oy vey. Thanks for passing along the info :) Have a super day!!!

Marnie said...

Adorable cards. And that pot pie looks super YUMMY!!!

annie2006 said...

looks yummy!

Jennifer Kirk said...

Cute cards! Love the cupcakes. They make me hungry.

Speaking of hungry - that chicken pot pie looks SO GOOD! I signed up to make a dinner on Monday night for a lady in our church who just had a baby. This would be a great meal for them! I'll have to make it a double batch!

Ann said...

So stinkin' cute! I love the sentiment on that first card!

TFS the recipe--sounds like a yummy winter meal idea.

Emilia said...

yum yum! they are gorgeous...I should get my cupcake stamp inked soon!

Kathi said...

Oh man. I love the big cupcake and all the little ones.

Totally great card.