Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Good Recipe

I tried another recipe from Real Simple last night.  I don't subscribe to this magazine, but these 2 excellent recipes are making me seriously consider sending in the card.

This one is for Mac and Cheese With Cauliflower.  I made it last night and another thumbs up from my family of picky eaters!  It was funny, my daughter saw me making it and saw the cauliflower and got all grumbly.  Then when she was eating it she was examining it and picking out just the macaroni with her fork and trying to leave behind the cauliflower.  So I took the fork away and gave her a spoon and told her to just spoon it up w/o looking and eat it.  She did, and admitted that she couldn't even taste the cauliflower.  She cleaned her plate!  Its a big recipe so I baked it in 2 8x8 pans.  We had the one last night and I'm freezing the second one.

I checked Johanna's blog today, and it looks like the penguin kit sold out.  I placed an order for mine yesterday thank goodness.

No comments: