Monday, January 5, 2009

We're having a cupcake social!

Some of the girls on the Odd Bird Planet DT were talking about this stamp - the Frosting Only Cupcake - about how versatile and fun to use it is.  We decided on an informal group challenge and here's what I came up with.  Could be a valentine, could be a birthday card, could be a "just because".

I used the Frosting Only Cupcake, the Paisley Heart, and For You sentiment.  The patterned paper is from Making Memories.  There is a mix of Copics and SU! markers for the coloring.   

Here's Tracy's springy and stylish card.

Here's Claudette's card wearing a spring corsage.

Today is the last day of the sale at Odd Bird Planet, so don't forget to empty your carts!

3 comments:

Tanis said...

CUTE!!!! I have to play with this one today. I hope I have time!!!

Karrie Baker said...

OHHHHHHH!!! This turned out super CUTE!!! I am pulling out my cupcake stamp this morning & getting busy. heehee

MaryNSC said...

O I am just Loving your cards I found U at ODD Birds. Wonderul HAPPY cards..Thanks for sharing I Love them