Monday, January 19, 2009

This is the Fairytale Kit, which is on sale right now as part of the Odd Bird Planet Chinese New Year's sale.  So pretty!  Look at the pillows, and the little lamp.  I love it!

My daughter is off school today for MLK Day, and of course its been snowing all day so she's a little disgruntled she probably would have gotten a snow day anyway.

I'm watching Big Love on demand right now.  I try to stick to a 9:00 bedtime since my little guy wakes up between 5 and 6:00, so any 9:00 shows I have to dvr or watch on demand.  So happy that Big Love is back.  I've really missed the Hendricksons!

1 comment:

justjohanna said...

LOL! I agree with your daughter - that's exactly what I'd be thinking, that it was completely unacceptable for a holiday to coincide with a snow day. :)