Monday, January 26, 2009

My Blog is Fabulous!

Nicole has honored me with my first ever blog award.

She's so sweet!

With this award I have to name 5 addictions, so here goes:

1.  Pepperidge Farm Mint Milano Cookies.  I eat way too many of these.

2.  Essential Jeans from the Gap.  I found these in the fall, bought 2 pair, and have been living in them ever since.  Best jeans ever.

3.  Big Love.  So happy this show is back on the air after such a long break.  

4.  Copic  Markers.  I'm not really a natural born colorer, but I really enjoy coloring and I do a little, or sometimes a lot, every day.  These markers are the best.  They are artists tools, and worth the price.

5.  what else what else... Bare Minerals - the only makeup I've ever used that does not irritate my contacts.


Now I can pass the award on to 5 fabulous bloggers:

Jennifer my local friend who scraps and makes fabulous cards with PTI stamps

Cathrine my other local friend who shares fabulous Copic tutorials on her blog, and is also having a fabulous sale right now in her online store

Kathy the fabulous bird nerd

Emilia the fabulous whimsical stamper

and Tanis super creative, fun, friendly, and fabulous


5 comments:

Tanis said...

Aw, THANKS girl!!!
You just made my day :)
I love this one....it should be VERY easy to think of 5!

Jennifer Kirk said...

Thanks, Laura! I posted my top five current addictions. I share one with you!

Cathrine StClair said...

Wow! Thanks so much Laura! I really appreciate you including me! I can't believe this is your first award - your blog is wonderful.

Kim said...

Congrats on your award! :-) Also adore your blog banner and your recent OBP cards - lovely!!

Emilia said...

Wow! Thank you! What an honor to me too! And thank you for sharing your cute 5 addictions... how fun!