Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



I made these for a New Years Eve party on SCS.

  Well, I started making them last night, then zonked out at about 8:30 (we've all been sick over here, perpetually passing colds for about a month now).  I didn't even get the cards posted last night, but when I checked in this morning the party was still going on!

The first card is for challenge #5 - use a stamp thats new or never used.  I've had these 2 from A Muse for a few months now and this is the first time they've seen any ink!

The 2nd card is for challenge #2 - use a retired SU! set.  This was a hostess set from 2006 (also never used!) called Love It.  

The 3rd card is for the first challenge - friendship and food.  Stamps are from Odd Bird Planet and I used my brand new Nesties that I got for christmas with some patterned cardstock made by DCWV.  I did a little sanding around the edges to highlight the embossing.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

i LOVE your squirrel card! Love love love it!!

Kathi said...

Your squirrel card rocks. I also love that groovy van card!