Friday, January 9, 2009

Elzybell Baby Card

Another Elzybell card.  I've been having a hard time coloring this image, with getting the skin tones right, so I decided to just do a plain image and a paper piecing for the blanket.  Then at the last minute I changed my mind and colored the teddy and the star.  So many decisions, but its done.  

The patterned paper is from Basic Grey Lilykate.  I bought the 6x6 paper pack when it first came out and I'm now down to my last few little scraps.  

I got the sentiment "sleeping babies must be what heaven is like" to go on the inside.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Awwwww. So sweet.

Great card.

Ryann said...

I like how you've positioned the different layers. Very cute!

Jennifer Kirk said...

Hi, Laura! Thanks for visiting my blog. Your cards are so cute! We really should get together again soon - it's been, like, over a year! Eek!