Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Sugar Nellie

I colored this one with my Copics, and used a sketch I found on the Stamphaven board.  The patterned paper is Basic Grey Eva.

Willie and I are recovering from a nasty stomach virus.  It came on monday night and we were pretty much out of commission all day yesterday.  But today it seems to have passed, so thats good.  We had enough snow last night for my daughter to get the day off school today.  Snow days are so much fun!  We're about to get dressed and go shovel the driveway, and look for any neighbors that might be out playing in the snow.

5 comments:

Tanis said...

Those girls are WAY TOO CUTE!!
LOVE the colouring and the paper is just perfect!!!

Sorry you were feeling yucky...hope you're back to normal VERY SOON!!
We've got sickies at home too. Yuck.

Laura said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours you picked for the image. Lovely!

~amy~ said...

SWEET Sugar Nellie card...glad you're feeling better..ick.

Jenyfur said...

This is precious! Awesome coloring, too.

Karrie Baker said...

Oh my goodness, I just ordered these stamps!! heehee GREAT CARD!