Thursday, January 22, 2009

12 on the 12th Scrapped

OK, I have no idea why my scanner rendered the coloring of the 2 sides of this layout so differently.  I used the exact same shade of kraft cardstock for both sides.  I don't know what happened here, but I don't like it one bit.  Maybe the bulkiness of the Thickers had something to do with it?

Anyway, I scrapped my pictures from 12 on the 12th.  Its a pretty simple layout.  

I used my Odd Bird Planet little camera stamp, American Crafts thickers, Luxe calendar die cut, and the polaroid stamp is from Bam Pop!.

4 comments:

Perky Nihilist said...

Love your LO. It's very cute and I love the Bam Pop! stamp you used. It is one of the few I don't have. Maybe we should swap a few images *grin*

Scanners can be evil that way. I find buttons, thickers, bows - anything lumpy really messes with the color and clarity.

Love what you did - great job!

Sparkle said...

What a great layout! I love how colorful your pictures are!

Tiff said...

I heart that stamp SOOO much! It turned out great! I never squeezed in enough pics that day :( Maybe next time! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Claudette said...

I also love your LO....and yes scanners can play havoc with ones photo's, distort clarity and colors