Friday, December 26, 2008

Phew - its over!

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday.  We did.  I'm exhausted.  Looking forward to having my little girl home with us for the week, and trying to keep her from going stir crazy at the same time.  Sometimes Christmas break can be just a little too long if you know what I mean.

I made this little tag with a stamp set from Hero Arts that I bought as a present for myself.  They showed up last week, along with my first set of Nestabilities, and it was so hard to wait to tear into them!  I just love these nesting dolls.  They're fun to color, and easy to cut out.  I hope this is the start of a new trend b/c I want more!

4 comments:

Godelieve said...

These dolls are really cute!

Amy said...

So so cute!!!

Kathi said...

Oooh. Cute. Great image.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Adorable dolls!!!

And I am with you on the Christmas Break thing... my kids are bouncing off the walls!!! Well, one is not so bouncy.. She is into her 2nd day of a bad cold... poor cutie...

Merry Christmas!