Saturday, December 13, 2008

Karrie's Owls


Another Odd Bird Sneak Peek.  These are brand new owls designed by Karrie Baker.  My daughter loves these, even more than the gnomes.  When I was showing her the new images she went straight for these owls "oh Mom, look at the round one, look at the rectangle, and the one with the hat!"  I thought it would be fun to pair them with something formal looking and this is what I came up with.  The background paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle, and the box I pieced together with some specialty paper from K&Co.

4 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

Your post totally made me smile today. So glad your daughter likes my owls!! :)

Marnie said...

Totally adorable love them popping out of the package!

Kim said...

These are darling cards! Love the owls peeking out of the box...too cute!

Rein said...

Cute card, love the owls in the box.