Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back from Florida

I got back last night from a 4 day weekend in Florida visiting my Dad and my stepmother.  It was me with the 2 kids.  My husband didn't come, and I actually made it thru the airport OK lugging all the stuff myself and installing the car seat in and out of the airplane and in and out of the rental car.  Now we're back in the freezing 30 degree cold, but its good to be back.  Baking, decorating, getting ready for christmas.  

Here's another card I made for Holiday Mail for Heroes using the Odd Bird Planet Short House Mini.  The deadline for these is tomorrow, so I'll be making a run to the post office this afternoon.

3 comments:

Tanis said...

How lucky to get a break from the cold! It's -4F here and I would LOVE some warm weather!

LOVE the cute card! I love that stamp...

Marnie said...

How fun to have a mini getaway! Love your card!

Beth Norman said...

Great job. The house looks so peace and tranquil.