Monday, December 22, 2008

3 Days Left



No matter how early I start to get ready for Christmas I'm still running around at the last minute.  And now its really crunch time for me because my daughter has 1/2 day of school tomorrow, then she's home for break, so anything I wanted to do w/o her I can't.

Anyway, back to the cards.  I saw this done by someone on the Odd Bird design team several months ago - they used one of the JJ Mix senti- ments on medium to dark colored cardstock and filled in the outline letters with white pen.  I loved the look, and I wish I could remember who thought of it so I could give them credit.  The gnome images and the ice house are all new releases from Odd Bird Planet.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

I don't remember either, but it looks great! Wonderful cards.

Joan said...

Wow, these cards are adorable!!! Love your banner too.

Kim said...

Oh my, your OBP cards are just darling! Love using the sentiments on the dark cardstock - fantastic!!