Sunday, December 14, 2008

1/2 sheet down, only like 1000 to go

I have an unusually large collection of colored, textured Bazzill cardstock.  I accumulated this from being in a monthly kit club for about 4 years and basically hoarding all of the Bazzill b/c I have no scrapbook stores in my area to buy it from.

My preference, 90% of the time, for both scrapbooking and cardmaking is kraft, white, black, or natural white.  At one time I thought about just purging/RAKing all of my colors, but I couldn't do it.  So slowly but surely I'm going to attempt to use it.

I got these stamps from Limelight's black friday sale, and it looks like as of today anyway the snowman is still on sale.  I love this snowman!  He reminds me of marshmallows and lollipops.

And if you've been waiting for the new releases from Odd Bird Planet they're now up here in the store.

3 comments:

Ryann said...

Oh how cute is this! I have this stamp from Limelight as well but haven't used it yet. I love how simple your card is. I gravitate towards cards like this!

Amy said...

Great cards all of them..and love that scrapbook page too..I have that memory and a photo stamp and adore it...love your coffee cups too by the way..Too Cute!!

Kathi said...

This is GREAT. I love the shading on the snowman.