Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No Cards This Week

I'm power scrapping.

I found out about this class Souvenirs of the Season which looks so great.  I love to incorporate memorabilia and actual "scraps" into my scrapbooks.  I was about to sign up, then I remembered that I haven't yet scrapped any of my Christmas photos from last year!  And I took a lot of pics last year all through December.  It was Willie's first Christmas, and my first as a SAHM.  I had this idea of putting together a mini book and using all of my old, hoarded Basic Grey holiday papers, and I bought a set of Christmas label stamps for the journaling, and that is as far as it got.  

So I've set a self imposed restriction that I am not allowed to sign up for Souvenirs of the Season until I finish Xmas 2007.  This is a simple project and its coming together pretty quick, so hopefully I'll post the finished book by this weekend.

No comments: