Thursday, November 20, 2008

A "Moxie Fab" Challenge


Papercrafts Magazine started up a new blog this week called Moxie Fab World (love this!) all about trends and adapting them to papercrafts.  They've only had the blog going a few days now and there already challenges posted.  

This one caught my eye, challenge #2 make a card using orange and purple with a thanksgiving/gratitude/thank you theme.  

Heres what I came up with.  The background paper is Basic Grey from the Ambrosia pack.  I used all Odd Bird stamps - thanks a birdie bunch, kelly's wooden door, Jacques Open Beak Rt, Georges Left, and Christophe Left.  The wooden door is 4 connected together that I did by making a mask and then colored with Violet and Lavender Copics.

6 comments:

Godelieve said...

Great take on the challenge! Love that fence!!

sideshow stamps said...

This is so cute! I love Odd Bird stamps! Great card!!
:)

Perky Nihilist said...

That fence is awesome and I love how rich the colors are. Beautiful work.

I'm adding you to my blog list so I don't miss any posts.

Enjoy your snow.

Virginia L. said...

Wow, thanks for sharing this card, Laura! Your FIRST card for the challenge is stunning! Love the trip down the memory lane!

maria f. said...

I think it is so cool that you were "there" when MFW hit the blogosphere.

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

What Maria said - so cool you were there from the beginning! And this is a fantastic card to boot!!