Saturday, October 4, 2008

World Cardmaking Day!



Got a late start today on this.  My little guy was up most of the night with teething pain from 3 molars coming in!  My daughter had a field hockey game this morning.  Then this afternoon when little guy took a nap I also took a nap, and now I feel pretty good and looking forward to a cardmaking marathon.

I got 2  Odd Bird Planet challenges done.

The first is from Teresa's challenge, to make a card with a cupcake.  I used the OBP Planet Cupcake stamp and some Sassafras Lass number stamps.

The second is for Godelieve's challenge to make a card with a matching tag.  I used OBP Circle Dot Cake and Michelle's Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Godelieve said...

So creative! Both cards are great! Great use of circles on the cake card/tag, perfect match with the stamp!
Thanks for playing :)

Teresa said...

These cards are fantastic! Great stuff - thanks for playing in my challenge!