Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wednesday Pics and a Quick Card






I was reading yesterday's comments, and Ryann's mom has the same kitchen as me - hah!  

Here are yesterday's pics, and a super quick card I made for a neighbor that just had a baby.  I made her dinner last night and brought it over with the card and some little gifts for her other 2 kids (pez dispensers, can't go wrong with these).  The stamps are from Odd Bird Planet.

It rained yesterday so no field hockey practice last night (yay!).  Phillies won their 1st playoff game.  My husband is so excited about this.  He's been buying season tickets for 20+ years with a group of guys, and if the Phillies make it to game 5 he'll get tickets for this game.

Tomorrow starts Stamptoberfest over at 2 Peas.  Can't wait for this!

No comments: