Friday, October 3, 2008

Stamptoberfest!



Stamptoberfest is here and runs until October 12th on 2 Peas.  I've posted my challenge and here are my challenge samples.  

My card is inspired by Lexibenzi's card that she posted in the Peanut Gallery.  

I used some 7 Gypsies papers, an Odd Bird Planet bird stamp (Christophe right) and a Fontwerks quote stamp that I've had forever and never used.

Now I'm off to check out some of the other challenges.  Will try to get some in today because World Cardmaking Day is tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

These are so nice! I especially like the first one!

Anne said...

Hi, Laura! I'm so excited that Stamptoberfest is here! Yay! :-)

It think your challenge sounds like a lot of fun!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment, too!