Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stamptoberfest Continues



SOF is still going strong at 2Peas, which is good b/c I've been a little bit out of commission the past few days.  My little guy is cutting 3 molars and not sleeping well and just all around miserable, so I've had to switch back to that little baby survival mode, where you sleep when they sleep b/c you never know how long it'll be before they're up again.

So the first 2 (front and back of the same card) are for the Fat Book challenge.  This is just a flat 4x4 card, but the criteria for the challenge is that it must have trees, a quote, a bird, and use more than 1 stamp.  She also suggested we decorate the back of the card.  For this I used A Muse Trees 1 clear stamps (trees and sentiment), A Muse bird, Catslife Press "record" stamp, and K&Co Margo patterned papers.

The blue card is for the Clean It Up challenge.  I love this one - use a tool you haven't used yet.  We all have these!  I used a Martha Stewart punch, which I loved when I bought it but its so finickey.  It doesn't go thru cardstock, and it mangles up thin paper.  I found this blue vellum which was thin enough and stiff enough to hold up to the punch.  Stamps are from Savvy and Purple Onion (sentiment).

No comments: