Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Rest of My Submission



So these are the other 3 cards I submitted for round 2 of the Odd Bird Planet DT call.  




Everyone who made it to the 2nd round was given the same set of stamps to use (Perch Snowglobe Cakestand, Bert sm, Birdhouse Row, and "for you" and Sweetness" sentiments) and we had to make cards which showcased coloring, a scene, and something unexpected.




The first one I used a mix of Copics and colored pencils.  The 2nd used pencils and OMS, and the last one has no coloring.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

I HEARTS all 3 of your cards!!!! Love that mama owl one...genius! And the 4 seasons!!!!! That would appeal to ANYONE!!! and that last one, so fun and quirky!!!!

Suzy said...

Your cards are all so adorable and so fun! I love them :)

Suzy

Tanis said...

LOVE THESE!!!! How great to see all these different takes with these amazing images :)

Kim said...

Truly amazing work!! Welcome to the team! :-)