Thursday, October 23, 2008

I now have Unity stamps!

A few sets came to me last week, the first set being Spring is in the Mail which I won for this card I made for one of the Stamptoberfest challenges.

Then another envelope showed up, with this Fall Festival set and a few wood cassette singles.  I did not order these and there was no note or packing slip.  I got this feeling that they were sent to me in error and I would feel terrible taking someone elses order, or their prize, so I sent an email to Unity and offered to buy the stamps.  

So now that I have some Unity I went over to their board and saw a recipe challenge to make a card using your newest Unity stamps, ribbon, and something clear.  I used the turkey and words from Fall Festival and a clear frame made by KI Memories.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Love this! So cute! I just love that little turkey. :)

Tanis said...

YAY FOR UNITY!!!!
You ROCK obp, so I can't wait for all the fun things you'll make with Unity :)
LOVE the turkey!!