Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cathrine's Garden Party



Here is my card for Cathrine's Garden Party and here is the inspiration piece for this week.

I used the Cafe Sign and Jolie Right from Odd Bird Planet.  I love this cafe sign!  

The town where I live has a nice little downtown area with shops and restaurants with outside seating, and these cute sandwich board signs are all over the place.  "join Us" is my writing and the black coloring is done with a black colored pencil to give it that chalkboardy look.  The rest is colored with Copics.  The corrugated cardboard came from the Sept Limetart kit, and the green paper is from the Making Memories Greenhouse Spiral Journaling Book.

1 comment:

Cathrine StClair said...

That is too cute! You did a wonderful job with the sign. And I like all the texture in your layout. This challenge is stumping me a bit.