Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stamp of the Week

On the A Muse board they feature a stamp of the week challenge, and this week they finally had one of the stamps I have so I could play along.  (I don't have nearly enough A Muse!)  

This is the Holiday Bird, along with the Skinny Tree and A Muse sentiment.  I was playing around with the markers and some non traditional xmas colors, and I actually found patterned papers to go with them.  The green pattern is from Daisy D's, the pink is Jenni Bowlin, and the notebook paper is from Making Memories.

2 comments:

simplycaffeinated said...

This is adorable! I love everything about it!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamp of the Week challenge! :)

Michelle said...

This is such a great card. Adorable! Thanks for commenting on my card/viewing my blog. The A Muse birds are so fun.