Sunday, September 7, 2008

Limelight Sketch Challenge #3


I was doing some window shopping over at Limelight Papercrafts this morning and noticed this sketch challenge on their blog.  Since I had been playing with my Copics and OBP strawberry cupcake stamp and had these 3 cupcakes already colored in I pulled out the "i heart cupcake" and an old rhinestone brad to finish up the card.  I think the strawberry cupcake is my most used stamp!  And boy do I like these Copics.  I didn't write down which colors I used, but if you look at my post from last week you can see that I don't have that many colors so its not hard to figure out which ones I used.  

3 comments:

Mandy said...

How FUN is this card!! Seriously!! I love the cupcakes, and the way you did the sentiments (with the BLING in the middle!) is awesome! Thanks for playing along!

JenMarie said...

LOVE it, YUMMY!!

Katie Renz said...

Great card! You just can't go wrong with a stack of cupcakes!