Tuesday, August 5, 2008

stamping on transparencies




Theres an online class going on right now at 2Peas taught by Jennifer Maguire on stamping with Staz On and transparencies.  I tried it out yesterday and here's what happened.  The woodgrain came out perfect.  Then I stamped the large heart, and I made a rookie mistake.  Apparently I did not clean the stamp after the last time I used it, and now my white Staz On pad is a reddish/pink!  So enough with the white ink and on to the black.  She explained in the class video that black is very slippery on the transparency and she's right, but I got the birdcage to come out pretty well.  When the ink dried I cut out the image, punched a tiny hole up top, then used a jump ring to hang the cage from the round clip.  It dangles!  The woodgrain card has the blue cardstock attached to the inside of the card.  The die cuts are attached to the front and a few of them have pop dots underneath.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Wow. Those are very cool. I really love the birdcage one.