Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Making Lemonade

I found a new scrapbooking challenge blog that seems right up my alley - Making Lemonade.  Its hosted by Sherry Steveson who recently published a book that addresses how to scrapbook technically bad pictures.  This is my entry for the first challenge - blurry photos.  Page size is 8" x 8".  When Willie was a newborn I got this idea that I would make an 8" x 8" scrapbook all about him.  I thought the page size would be easy to work with, and I'd get all these layouts done.  Wrong.  8" x 8" is just not enough real estate.  But its silly to leave a book 1/2 full so I'm slowly but surely filling it up.  I'm also working on another blurry photo layout of pics from Mary Rose's 7th birthday party (she's now 9!) which I'll try to get posted before the week is up.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Oh this is adorable with a capital A!!!

Philippa said...

I like the sound of that blog :) And my eldest daughter's name is Mary, and my youngest's middle name is Rose :)