Friday, August 22, 2008

Lets Dish

I just love this cafe sign.  I've put it in my cart so many times and then taken it out at the last minute.  Now I'm so glad its here!  I used my colored pencils with no blending on the blackboard part, and I really think it looks like a chalkboard this way.  "lets dish" is my writing, but I have to ask the grammar police to help me out.  Should "lets" have an apostrophe? Lets - let's - let us - I don't know.  

Doesn't this gnome girl look like she'd have all the good gossip?  What's the saying "if you don't have anything nice to say then come sit by me" hah!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Cute! I think the way you have "lets" is correct the way it is! I think. Love your banner, BTW!
LeAnne

Karrie Baker said...

Way to cute Laura!! I love that little gnome girl! :)

Anne said...

This is sooooo cute! Love the gnome girl!