Monday, August 4, 2008

a layout and a card


I made these yesterday.  I've been neglecting scrapbooking lately and its good to get back to it.  This layout was quick, maybe a 30 minute page using papers and die cuts from Jenni Bowlin.  The little chipboard star is some old product from Lil Davis, which I think was also designed by Jenni Bowlin.  


The card - squirrels again, and this time they're pink.  I stamped the squirrels and the spring tree (from Odd Bird Planet) on Basic Grey papers and used markers to color the hat, acorn, and leaves.  There are some low rise pop dots behind the squirrels.  Sentiment is from Hero Arts.

4 comments:

justjohanna said...

cute little squirrels under the tree. is that your handwriting???

Kathi said...

Oh my. So very cute. Spring Tree is one of my faves. The pink squirrels look great there.

Cathrine StClair said...

Very cute! I love that they are pink!

Tiffany Johnson said...

I never thought to combine the red with gray DSP!!!??? Ur a genius! Where did you get that cool curly label paper!!! I've got to have some! Your blog is totally enabling me...