Monday, August 18, 2008

Color Throwdown #6



My entry for the Color Throwdown for this week.  I am hit and miss on Stampin Up! inks and cardstocks, but I do have the full set of markers.  No Soft Sky though, which I think was one of the previous "In Colors", so I made the closest substitution I could and used Bashful Blue.  Of course every time I pull out my SU! markers this is the internal conversation that follows:

"Oh I wish I had Copics.  Wah, wah, wah, why don't I have Copics?  Oh quit whining.  Just use what you've got, ya big whiner!"

And here it is.  Stamps are new ragdolls and wooden door from Odd Bird Planet.

5 comments:

Tracy Durcan said...

Laura, I love this!! Sooo fun!! Hey, by the way, your blog banner really rocks. Also, I've been meaning to add your blog to my sidebar so I'm gonna go do that now :)

Emilia said...

This is so impressive! I am trying these new images but can't come up a super idea like yours! I love it!

Kisa Peters said...

OH I love it! So fun and funky!

Cathy I. said...

What a cool card - thanks for stopping by so I could check out your cool blog too!!!

Anne said...

Fabulous job incorporating all the colors and creating a gorgeous card! Love it!