Thursday, July 24, 2008

Owl-O-Ween is Here!

What do you think, isn't she cute?  During Owl Week there was an owl drawing contest.  I'm not a draw-er, but I drew this one, and she's being made into a stamp.  Johanna just sent me this jpeg of what the stamp will look like.  She's about 1 inch tall and 1/2 inch wide.  I know there were a lot of other entries that are being made into stamps.  I'd love to see them, so please link me to your blog if you have yours posted!

Oh, and for the official release notice from Johanna sign up here.

7 comments:

Tracy Durcan said...

So awesome Laura!! Congratulations!!

Godelieve said...

Congrats!! It's a cute one!!

LeAnne said...

Well, good for you, how neat!
LeAnne

Mandy said...

Hooray for you! He's super-cute!

justjohanna said...

So cute. I think it might be a "she" though

Heather Grow said...

Hi Laura. My niece's owl is sneak peaked on my blog. She is absolutely ecstatic about her new stamp and has started making many more drawings for Johanna. We'll just have to see if anything becomes of them.

JenMarie said...

Oh my, this is so super cute!!