Friday, July 11, 2008

More Postcards


A few more postcards.  I didn't have my helper from yesterday but they were still fun to make.  I trimmed up the size a little.  Yesterdays cards were 4" x 6".  A lightbulb went off and I realized that if I changed them to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 I could get 4 from a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 with no waste.  "Wish you were here" is also edged with the fancy deco scissors that Kerry sent me.  I used my handwriting but I think there should be a stamp made that says "wish you were here" so I put a note in the suggestion box at the Odd Bird Planet Wiki.  All of the stamps are from Odd Bird Planet except the alphas ("meanwhile" from Doodlebug and "back at the ranch" from Hero Arts).

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Cute cards.

Emilia said...

wow!! these two postcards are lovely. Beautiful color and cute scene you made here. I enjoy reading your blog :)