Sunday, July 6, 2008

I think I'm a Challenge Junkie


                                                                      I love challenges - sketches, color combos, whatever.  Sometimes theres a prize and sometimes there isn't, but sometimes when there is a prize its really great when I win!  Yesterday I got 2 great packages in the mail.  The first was from Torm for a challenge she posted during World Stamping Week.  The challenge was to make a card using an image stamp, alpha stamps, patterned paper, and a brad.  My card "we're buying blue" is something I imagined would be cute for a baby announcement.  The background papers are stock quotes.  The other challenge was by Kerry, to take a non-themed image stamp and turn it into a holiday image.  I used the Work Van Right from Odd Bird Planet and tried to make it into a toy delivery truck for a christmas card.  Anyway, this mail is awesome - thanks girls!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Enjoy your goodies. They look great.