Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy

So I woke up today with a vacation hangover, feeling tired and sluggish from late nights and rich foods.  I wasn't going to make anything, but then I remembered that just before we went away my glass bottle from Gina K showed up.  I decided to try it out with this cute and simple to color stamp from Odd Bird.  When I initially ordered the pencils, OMS, and stumps from Gina K I didn't get the bottle because it cost $25.  But then the first time my daughter tried the blending she dropped a stump all the way into the bottle of OMS and I had to fish it out with tweezers.  So I went back and got the bottle.  I got the brown one, and wow is it nice!  It is beautifully made.  The silver top flips open and when you pump the bottle a little well in the lid fills up with just enough to coat the tip of the stump.  This card is based on a sketch I saw on Kim Franz's blog, and I thought I'd play along.  I used my Cuttlebug with some blue vellum and the "happy" stamp is from Purple Onion.  Super simple!

No comments: