Friday, July 25, 2008

Color Throwdown #3


My card for the Color Throwdown.  I think color challenges are my favorite.  These cool retro stamps are from Sideshow.  I found out about this company last week when I was actually trying to do some scrapbooking.  I was looking through the Pagemaps idea book and I zero-ed in on some stamped owls on one of the layouts.  The mfgr listed was Sideshow Stamps, who I had never heard of.  I found their website and when I saw the (1) adorable picture of their new baby girl and (2) a sale on shipping for $1, all scrapbooking had stopped and stamp shopping had started.  
This was like a 15 minute card, even with the cutting out of the deer and glueing on the bling.  I don't know if you can tell, but there are some low rise pop dots behind the deer.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow, what a delicate, pretty card! Thanks for playing the challenge with us!
LeAnne

Kisa Peters said...

very cool card!

Sankari W. said...

Love the bling! and the stamps are awesome! I can't believe that it only took 15 minutes! WOW!