Friday, June 27, 2008

Blogging Day 2



Back again, and a nice surprise to see a comment from yesterday from Teresa.  I left a comment on her blog, and I guess she followed me back here.  So for today lets try 2 pictures and maybe a link.

This is what I do early in the morning when everyone's still asleep.  Stamp and color.  When they wake up all bets are off as to if I'll get any more "me" time the rest of the day.  I just got these colored pencils, Gamsol, and stumps maybe 2 weeks ago and I can't stop playing with them.  The stamps are from my favorite mfgr ever Just Johanna's Odd Bird Planet.  I was just kind of playing around with the coloring, getting some practice, so I just made a little tag and not a whole card.  
Priscilla's at the beach drinking a giant margarita.  Doesn't it look so good?  Wish I was there. 

   


2 comments:

Kathi Rerek said...

I love Aloha Priscilla with the lemonade.

So glad to have found your blog!

Kathi Rerek said...

Oops. My mistake. It was a margarita! I knew there was something I loved about Aloha Priscilla! ;-D